130 High Street
- The Bolthole is a perfect home away from home. The location and surroundings are stellar. The furnishings were super comfortable, the house was spotless and the host is incredibly detail oriented making the house very easy to settle right into. The front garden is such a lovely place to start the day and every morning we had fresh picked berries with our tea/coffee. In truth, we really did not want to leave!
- Lovely old cottage. Very clean and well presented.
- The location to this property was awesome. Close to shops and the Mash Tun Whisky Bar and the Aberlour Distillery. The property was small but perfect for our family of 5. The larger room had 3 twin beds and our granddaughter slept with her parents while we slept in the queen bed. Temperature in Scotland very different than Florida but we bought wood for the fire stove and we were fine. The comforters were thick and toasty. So much fun! I want to stay here again!
- Perfect bolt hole. Very friendly and helpful host. Extremely comfortable little cottage
- House was perfectly presented. Clean and stylish. Garden was wonderful to sit in, play with our dogs and even had fruit on the trees to eat. Kitchen had everything you would expect plus the basics for cooking and tea, coffee and sugar. Wifi and Tv covered all our entertainment needs. Bed was very comfortable and bedrooms were nicely decorated. Good powerful shower and bathroom had everything we needed and toiletries. Great walks very close to by, especially loved walking to the Falls of Lynn. Mash Tun bar and restaurant was less than 100m away for dinner. If you like Whiskey you are in the right area, Aberlour distillery is across the road and many other distilleries are close by.
- Very good accommodation in an excellent location
- The comfort off the property and a lovely welcome pack
- Kitchen well equipped,comfortable bed,good location.
- The property is in a great location, set back from the road, with a lovely garden. The kitchen is very well equipped, making the preparation and cooking of meals easy. The hosts supplied milk, juice, and shortbread, which was a lovely surprise. There's plenty of space to relax. Arriving on a dreich day it was pleasant to walk into a warm house.
- The garden path and garden need a lot of TLC!
- Beschreibung vom Vermieter etwas umständlich, da Haus nur von der Hauptstraße etwas zurück liegt, aber von dieser gut erreichbar ist. Leider den Vermieter nicht kennengelernt (keine Tipps für die Erkundung derUmgebung). Haus für uns (drei Personen) perfekt.
- Sehr gut ausgestattetes typisch englisches Cottage, sehr hübsch und ruhig gelegen, romantische Spazierwege am Spey in 5 Min Fußweg erreichbar, sehr kompetente und urige Whiskybar in 20 Meter Entfernung. Alles sehr authentisch, jederzeit wieder und empfehlenswert.
- La casa estaba muy bien equipada y el anfitrión nos mandó todas la semana indicaciones por mail con antelación. Buena calefacción y agua caliente. Las camas muy cómodas.