Cardhu Country House
- Great friendly people running this bnb. Wonderful cottage. Can really recommend it!
- Amazing place! Comfortable bed, very clean. Amazing breakfast and host. Highly recommended it
- Very clean, spacious rooms full of light. Lovely furnished rooms. Quiet and tranquil location with a large garden.
- Super comfy bed and wonderfully welcoming hosts.
- Excellent breakfast and suppers. Beautiful location.
- Absolutely amazing! Very beautiful country house with everything you can desire. Very delicious breakfast with lots of fresh prepared options. Also one night we stayed for dinner. A very tasty menu was prepared by the very friendly couple. Even better than the dinner we had the night before that at a luxurious restaurant. Another plus for the location is that Cardhu distillery is on walking distance.
- great facilyties at great location, peacufull surrounding, great breakfast and very kindly owners.
- Accommodation was very comfortable and breakfast was very good
- Very nice, quiet location near the distilleries Cardhu, Dailuaine, Dalmunach, Tamdhu, Glenfarclas, Macallan :-) - near the aorta of the region, the River Spey. A country house with style and very neat, clean rooms, very comfortable beds and a modern bathroom (we stayed in room "Tamdhu") ; a lot of details showing the passion of the owners. Very nice and friendly reception and support by the owner Dave. Very good breakfast: fresh orange juice, granola, choice of several scottish warm dishes ... . We wish we could have stayed longer - a clear recommendation
- The house and room looked just great, owners were very friendly and helpful. It was very pleasant stay.
- First class place! Second time here and the experience is again amazing. Perfect hospitality of Dave, wonderful meals for dinner and breakfast, this house is a unique scotish experience. On the top of that, the confort and clean is perfect. Welldone!
- Huge bath sheets! To go with the huge comfy bed! Excellent guest lounge facilities. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Amazing location, lovely host. Big room with a sofa. Perfect cooked breakfast. Loved it!
- Breakfast was very good. Very remote, quiet location. Hosts made us feel comfortable and welcome. Provided good tips.
- Very comfortable room, in a great location. Easy access to walking/cycling trials. Great base for visiting lots of local distilleries! We particularly enjoyed watching the red squirrels in the garden while enjoying a very tasty breakfast.
- Beautiful place in a stunning, quiet location. Fantastic, kind & generous hosts. Great place to stay if you're on the whisky trail.
- Dave and Val are amazing hosts and we were thrilled with our stay at Cardhu Country House. The breakfasts were absolutely delightful and if you are lucky enough to have dinner at the house you will not be disappointed. This is easily one of the best places to stay if you are going to visit Speyside.
- Cute bed and breakfast in Knockando in the heart of whisky country. Huge, comfortable beds, homemade shortbread and tea and coffee in the rooms, a big bath and fluffy towels are available.
- This is a classy little hotel - beautifully designed, with a really nice relaxed and friendly vibe. The food was outstanding - the Arbroath Smokie soufflé was amazing!
- Welcoming hosts, couldn't do enough to anticipate & meet our needs. Beautiful home, well decorated. Beds comfortable, bathroom great. Excellent breakfast made to order Beautiful part of Scotland.
- Location, charm of the house, friendliness of hosts.
- Everything. Food, hosts, room, was all great!