The Kennels Glen of Rothes
- excellent home from home. Roy, the host met us at the property as he lives nearby and gave us the tour of the property. this property looks like a small house but its like a tardis inside. I was totally blown away by the size of the place, much more than we needed as we stayed here whilst working in the area. This is ideally situated to explore the surrounding areas and Whiskey Distilleries. Don't hesitate to book this property if you get the chance. I know i will be booking again when the need arises,
- We loved everything about the property; none of us can think of a single negative. Everything that was needed was supplied. Comfort and cleanliness were perfect.
- Staying at The Kennels is like staying at someone’s family home - - which is exactly what it is. It was the family home of our host, Roy, and it has everything that we needed for a very enjoyably stay: comfortable lounge, large dining room, and a spacious kitchen with all the utensils, pots, pans, etc. for food preparation. Bedrooms on first floor are large and beds comfy. Large bathroom on the ground floor. The view out of the lounge window is stunning. And Roy, who lives nearby, came to the house to greet us and was a fountain of information about the local area.
- Home from home, very spacious, nicely decorated and furnished. Roy was very helpful and knew a lot of local information about the distilleries
- Everything. The house is lovely- tastefully modern furnishing with a sympathetic lean to the style of the house and some unexpectedly frivolous twists! Comfortable and so well equipped! It's roomy but cosy with an option for a coal fire for those colder evenings. Plenty of options for dining and snacking with three tables - great for card games or jigsaw puzzles for longer evenings. The bed was firm enough for good support but soft enough to sink into deliciously. A super cosy duvet snuggled around to complete the all over cuddle! A lovely bathroom and super kitchen just made it hard to leave. The owner was marvellous - on hand quickly when we had a slight hiccough and full of local knowledge and suggestions. His recommendation of the Station Hotel in Rothes was excellent for dinner. It was sunny but with a cold wind so we didn't get chance to explore out doors. There didn't seem to be any outdoor seating but perhaps that was due to the time of year.
- Le charme de la maison, la propreté Le nombre et la qualité des équipements
- L'accueil, la tranquillité de la maison 👍